MEA HR Interview questions
Step into the spotlight
If you are in the Human Capital or Learning and Talent management industry in our region, we would love to invite you to feature in MEA HR & Learning as our regular spotlight interview section
We can do this either remotely and written, via a video or a video interview, either online or face to face
What are the questions:
Here are the typical questions but these can be totally changed by you if you feel it would be more appropriate to your story
- Tell us about you, your experience, and your time in the Middle East.
- How would you describe the culture of your business?
- How easy is it for you to get direct access to the decision-makers in your company? Companies here
- What are your biggest challenges in the next 5 years?
- What are the skills and competencies that you would need to train in order to meet the region’s talent requirements?
Send us a cool photo of yourself and share your story with your peers from our wonderful profession.
WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
If you have already been in one of our featured spotlight interviews why don’t you give us an update? Let us know where are you now
Here are the questions for our new WHERE ARE THEY NOW SPOTLIGHT
You’ve moved from the UAE and we’d love to hear about your journey.
Tell us about your experience and what prompted the move?
Looking back what were the high points and low points of your time in the UAE? What reflections can you share?
What were the biggest changes you faced in your new country?
If you had your time again what might you have done differently?
Feel free to change these questions to fit in with your story
Contact us directly here firstname.lastname@example.org