The DisruptEd: Future of Learning Initiative will boldly tackle the primary challenge of preparing humanity for the skill sets needed in a rapidly evolving world post the 4th Industrial Revolution. This congress will be the catalyst for transformative discussions, solutions, and strategies that will shape the future of education worldwide. It is a unique opportunity to be part of an event that seeks to disrupt the status quo and chart a new course for the education of tomorrow!
Encompassing early childhood education, schools, colleges, universities, on-the-job training, talent development, and continuous education, this conference comprehensively examines the intricacies of human learning.
The event is a closed-door, exclusive congress that can be attended by invitation only where the format of the event is focused on pre-arranged one-on-one meetings between solution providers and corporate buyers, followed by a Pitch Competition for startups on the second day of the event.
Themes of the Congress:
- The Role of Education Institutions in Developing Talent – Reimaging Executive Education
- Bridging the Workforce Skills Gap
- Edutainment and Gamification – the Antidote to Employees’ Disengagement?
- Challenges & Opportunities for the Role of EdTech in Preparing for the World of Work
- Understanding Learning: Brain, Mind, People, Experience & Schools
Agora will be hosting more than 60 Corporate Buyers, 10 Solution Providers, 15 A-list Speakers, 40 Guests, & 10 Media Partners from all over the world.
Learn more about the event: fil-uae.com
Register here: bit.ly/1st-FLI
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org